Sat, Jun 17|
Gladius Institute Range - "Camp Frank"
TACTICAL PISTOL COURSE, $175
This course was originally created for the Federal Air Marshal Service as the ultimate test for speed and accuracy. Gladius International is proud to host the Tactical Pistol Course better known as the TPC. This course consists of 7 stages, conducted at the 7-yard line.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Gladius Institute Range - "Camp Frank", 2696 SW 96th St, Stuart, FL 34997, USA
About The Course
This course was originally created for the Federal Air Marshal Service as the ultimate test for speed and accuracy. Gladius International is proud to host the Tactical Pistol Course better known as the TPC. This course consists of 7 stages, conducted at the 7-yard line. Shooters must achieve an overall score of 135 out of a possible 150 and meet the time requirements per stage.
This course is for intermediate shooters and above. Gladius International’s instructors will go over every stage of the course and allow shooters time to train for each stage in order to provide the best opportunity for success, on and off the range. Once practice and instruction is completed approximately 4 hours, shooters will have 2 opportunities to pass this course of fire.
Shooters will improve their ability to engage a threat at 7 yards utilizing speed and accuracy, regardless if they receive a coin or not. Shooters can return every quarter to train and participate in this course to improve their skill set.
Those who achieve a passing score within the time constraints will receive a challenge coin and advance to compete at the end of year against the other winners.
COURSE LEVEL: Intermediate/ Advanced
RULES AND REQUIREMENTS:
These will be explained in greater detail on the days the TPC is conducted:
- Shooters must manage their own ammunition during the qualification.
- Shooters must manage the status of their firearm during the qualification.
- Shooters can use any firearm platform they choose, but caliber must be .9mm and above.
- Iron sights and red dots are allowed.
- Shooters will need 3 magazines and their magazine holders and holster.
- Shooters will need a cover garment for the course.
- Shooters must have the firearm on the strong side hip or IWB with a cover garment over it.
- Shooters who fail to meet the standards either through time or score will be stopped at the stage they are not successful on during their 2 attempts
- Students that are successful on their first attempt will not be allowed to shoot a second attempt.
AMMUNITION: Students will need approximately approximately 500 rounds of ammunition for practice and 60 for qualification.
- Speed and Accuracy
- Emergency Reloads
- Multiple Engagement
- Recoil Management
- Drawing from Concealment
EXPECTATIONS AND OUTCOMES
Students who pass will be invited back to compete against other successful shooters for the champions challenge coin finished in precious metal.
NEED AMMO OR EQUIPMENT?
SHOP ONLINE: www.gladiusintl.shop
*Disclaimer: At a minimum, the student must be able to continuously execute the four firearms safety principles and also be physically capable of supporting their own weight during dynamic movements and drilling.
*Must be 21 or at least a lawful age for the training conducted, a U.S. Citizen (can be waived), and not prohibited by any Federal, State, or local law from possessing firearms.
TACTICAL PISTOL COURSE
+$4.38 service fee
+$4.38 service fee0