Sat, May 06|
Gladius Institute Range - "Camp Frank"
INTRO TO CARBINE, $250
A course designed to develop the fundamental principles of utilizing a carbine in real world situations.
Time & Location
May 06, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Gladius Institute Range - "Camp Frank", 2696 SW 96th St, Stuart, FL 34997, USA
About The Course
*THIS CLASS INCLUDES ALL EQUIPMENT AND AMMUNITION.
A course designed to develop the fundamental principles of utilizing a carbine in real world situations. This class will provide students with a basic understanding of how to safely handle, function and shoot a carbine, with an emphasis placed on firearm safety and safe handling techniques. Perfect for new or novice shooters, this is a low-stress course that instills comfort and confidence with a carbine.
Course includes but not limited to:
- Identify the Nomenclature of a Carbine.
- Demonstrate the Proper Disassembly and Assembly of a Carbine.
- Identify the Nomenclature of Ammunition.
- Identify the Specific Operation of a Carbine.
- Identify Shooters Dominate Eye.
- Demonstrate Tactical Rifle Marksmanship Fundamentals.
- Demonstrate Loading and Unloading the Firearm.
- Identify Various Types of Firearm Malfunctions.
- Demonstrate Troubleshooting and Immediate Action Techniques.
- Demonstrate Propper Zeroing Techniques.
- Demonstrate Low vs. High Port.
- Demonstrate Standing, Kneeling and Prone Positions
- Demonstrate Tactical Considerations for Threat Engagement
- Demonstrate Scanning and Assessing for Potential Threats.
- Demonstrate Multiple Target Engagement
- Demonstrate proper Target Discrimination practices
- Demonstrate BSR (Barrel Sight Relationship)
EXPECTATIONS AND OUTCOMES
Students will learn the fundamental skills to safely handle and operate their firearm.
- Firearm will be provided, students can bring their own if they choose, for the classroom portion.
- Eye Protection (provided)
- Ear Protection (provided)
- Range Attire, No Open Toe Shoes
NEED AMMO OR EQUIPMENT?
SHOP ONLINE: www.gladiusintl.shop
*Disclaimer: At a minimum, the student must be able to continuously execute the four firearms safety principles and also be physically capable of supporting their own weight during dynamic movements and drilling.
*Must be 21 or at least a lawful age for the training conducted, a U.S. Citizen (can be waived), and not prohibited by any Federal, State, or local law from possessing firearms.
INTRO TO CARBINE COURSE
+$6.25 service fee
+$6.25 service fee0